Monday, August 23, 2010

Sample Cover Letter for a Singer and Entertainer

Sample cover letter for a singer, entertainer, performer, showband act, impersonator, vocalist and event host. Perfect for applying at gigs and bookings for cruise ship entertainment jobs and restaurant & bar performers

Dear Mr. Sagawa,

I am a professional singer for more than 8 years and living out of a suitcase. That's how transient and focus I am on my singing career.

I worked in show bands and peformed in opening acts for known venues like the Hard Rock café Kyoto, Planet Hollywood Malaysia and the Calabar at the Burj Dubai. I do impersonations of Madonna, Lady Gaga and Tina Turner as part of my act. I also do hosting for events, dinner & dance parties and private functions.

Singing has been my passion for many years. I can sing tunes from various genres and I do hit he high notes-  I sing 60s, Disco 70’s, Top 40 Hits, Mainstream Pop, Rock, Jazz and R&B music. Please refer to my demo CD for my vocal range. I also play the keyboards and guitar.

My past work has given me the chance to travel all over Asia and the Mediterranean. As I have no children, I am not tied down to the pressures of settling down. I am a single lady who's life has always been on tour.

If you would like to consider me as one of your talents, I am immediatedly available for a work contract.

I welcome the opportunity to captivate your audience!

All the best,
Divine Diva

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...