Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cover Letter for Manual Machinist

A sample Cover Letter for a Manual Machinist working with manual lathes & milling machines. This is an ideal coverletter for machinists familiar with CNC Programming & CNC equipment. Also for mill operators, lathe operators, CNC Machinists

Dear Mr. Levitt,

I am Kiley Davidson and I am a skilled manual machinist. I was the lead manual machinist for the mainitenance and machine shop departments of Bechton Industrial for over 3 years.

Though I did not take any formal Machinist course, I have been trained in the job for over 6 years, receiving supervision from veteran machinists covering all key skill areas: machinery repairs, operating machinery such as lathes, miling machines, vertical machines, fin presses and using CNC equipment. My manual expertise is in milling, bending, and deburring. I have worked on a variety of industrial materials including, but not limited to stainless steel, aluminum, iron, mild steel, delrin, bronze, and composites.

I also own basic machining tools which I can bring to the job when needed. I am very loyal and my longest stay in a company is 6 years, I average 3-6 years depending on the job contract. I am very hardworking and I see through my projects till the very end. All I seek for in a company is a safe working environment, health care and reasonable wages.

If I am the qualified individual you are looking for, please don't hesitate to call me at 255-663-2055. I am available for immediate employment.

Best Regards,
Kiley Davidson

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...