Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sample Referral Cover Letter

A sample Referral Cover Letter targeting interview dates of a recruitment schedule

Dear Ma'am,

I have learned from my colleague Joshua Paddington that your company Leeds Finance is in need of additional support staff for its logistical line. I would like to apply for any vacation position in Leeds Finance that will suit my qualifications. Please see my attached resume for your review.

I have experience in first line support of business critical application systems such as IBM, HP, Hitachi or Clarion SAN infrastructure. I have adequate exposure in asset management, data warehousing and data modelling.

I was also told that you will be conducting interviews on November 17 to 18 at Northville Hotel, I would like an opportunity to present myself for an interview as I am available during those dates. My contact number is 555-638-829.

Hoping for your reply.

Thank you!

Mary Beth Schillings

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...