Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cover Letter for Respiratory Therapist

Dear Dr. Cosgrove,

I am interested in applying as a Respiratory Therapist at the United Methodist Polytechnic Hospital, as advertised in the March issue of the Daily Herald Classifieds. My resume is enclosed for your review which includes my credentials and work history.

I am a graduate of the Rosenthal Institute of Pulmonary Care with a degree in Occupational Therapy and a license certificate in Respiratory Therapy and Sleep Medicine. I received clinical training in a Pediatric health care facility specializing in Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care.

My background includes competency in Neonatal airway management which includes skills in Endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation. Currently, I am employed at a home care facility, but I have kept up my clinical skills with per diem assignments in a hospital setting.

I am a very organized individual and I set my priorities as scheduled. I am well-versed in three languages- English, Spanish and Mandarin of which has helped me effectively communicate with patients and medical professionals.

I am sure I could make a worthwhile contribution to your respiratory care team and I would be glad to meet up with you to discuss the possibility of joining your organization.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Maria Katrina Calderon Huang

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...