Monday, November 9, 2009

Cover Letter for Fast Food Retail Staff

A cover letter for fast food service crew, fry cook, waiter, kitchen staff or food retail crew. Hospitality, food preparation, dining and good customer service are your main duties. So highlight your multi-tasking skills with this effective cover letter.

Dear Mr. Roth,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me regarding the job opening for Fast Food Retail Staff at Harveys Bistro. My resume highlights my skills and qualifications and follows this letter.

With my varied experience in retail food management and daily store operations,  I am confident that I have the qualifications to fill this position.

I received early food service training as a quick serve waiter and short-order cook for Wendys Hamburgers in Ontario. After acquiring the necessary knowledge in safe food handling and basic cooking skills, I enrolled in at the Fromage Culinary Training Academy and received 16 units of quality instruction in food preparation, mixes & measurements and kitchen station procedures. Today, I have a Certification Level 2 in Hospitality (Kitchen Operations).

The opportunity to meet with you to discuss this matter further would be appreciated. I am available Mondays and Thursday mornings and would be happy to meet you at your convenience. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Lorenzo Cooke

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...